The GCC Inkjet Application Lab of the month would like to introduce to you the application of electrostatic films.
GCC JC-240E Printer/Cutter is perfect for regular product updates and requests using electrostatic films. Currently the periodic products are using materials such as PVC Vinyl and PP as main application. This month the GCC Inkjet Application Lab tests on electrostatic films, which are reusable and can be applied to glass and fridge surfaces, department store windows and the advertisements or decorations on convenient store automatic doors. Today you can print ads for vending machines on electrostatic films using GCC JC-240E.
Electrostatic film job suggestions:
1. The best working temperature is 5°C-38°C.
2. Dry applications: Please attach the film on complete dry surfaces (of glass/ iron cabinets).
3. Wet applications: Please attach the film after a small amount of water is sprinkled on the surface. Please remove excessive water using a scraper to avoid air bubbles and prevent the materials from rolling up.
4. Please ensure the ink is completely dry before you start the job.
5. It is suggested to select cold laminating films if you need to apply more than one layer. Advantages of electrostatic films: Generates no adhesive residues, reduces surface oxidation and are reusable.
|JC-Series Material Parameter|
|Electrostatic film||Plus||NA||Quality mode 720x720||YMCKcm||Bi-Directiona|